Oct 3, 2007

Empty Head...

I've thought of myself as a thinker. Someone who is constantly thinking. I take an analytical approach to just about everything. Thinking about all the "what if" situations about every little situation, I walk around in constant thought. A lot of times, I even think about whether other people think as much as I do, or if they are walking around with an empty head. I always end up saying that no one is quite like me, but then again that may be a bit egotistical of me.

It seems of late I haven't done as much of the deep thinking that I had engaged in. I really can't explain it. Have I lost myself in the monotony of my daily routine so much that I have lost my way. I definitely don't want to become one of the countless, mindless sheep running around without a thought or care.

If I lose myself, then I've lost everything.

No comments: