Aug 19, 2008

For someone with nothing to do... I sure am busy

It's true that I've made an art form out of procrastinating, lollygaging, and doing nothing. Since I've moved into my new apartment a week ago, I have had to innovate in my maverick field of laziness. I spent a good portion of each day sleeping, whether it be at night or napping, supplemented with computer time and the playing of video games. A tough way to live, but I pulled through it.

Now, instead of feeling infinitely lonely and bored, I've given myself things to do. All these tasks have and will take up significant chunks of my time leading up and into my junior year at Iowa. They range from actual meaningful work to hobbies. Now I find that my day is rather full, and if the time of writing this is any indication (3:32 AM), I can't find enough sunlit hours to do them all. What are they you say? I'm glad you asked.

They include: Playing through Metroid Fusion, writing an email of insights on my time spent playing Metroid Fusion, watching the entire Neon Genesis Evangelion box set (I'm on episode 14 of 26), managing my youtube page, editing video, planning my next videos, hanging out with friends, buying books for class, paying bills, writing a very long and in-depth preview of the iowa hawkeye football season, writing this blog.

I'm going to bed now.

No comments: