Dec 17, 2012

Small Update to My Sakura Guide

I just now tweaked some things to the guide. I edited some things that I feel were wrong or unnecessary. Mainly, I stopped bad mouthing her normals. They are decent, but still we aren't talking Chun-Li or Vega. On the other hand I have come to realize that characters like Dudley and T. Hawk would love to have normals as good as Sakura's.

I also cleaned it up with my usual writer's sense that nothing is perfect. I am starting to use Sakura Super more because it does do a lot of damage, sends the opponent to the corner, and you still get decent oki after.

Here is the updated guide: http://ngamer3k-stocktank.blogspot.com/2011/02/sakura-ssf4-guide.html

On a side note, I'm thinking about writing a more advanced guide to Sakura as well as a very beginner level guide to Rose. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be picking up Sakura tomorrow, I'd love to see an advanced guide to go along with the guide you currently have posted right now.