Jun 22, 2008

Let the Video Odyssey Begin

If anyone reading this post happens to be coming from my YouTube page or has seen any of my videos, then you're lucky because this is an update on my video progression.

I started these videos last summer out of boredom and the urge to try out iMovie since it was just wasting space sitting there nonchalantly in my dock. I haven't been able to upload as much as I've wanted during the school year, so as a result, I feel I need to make as many videos as I can during the summer.

As of right now, I am nearly finished shooting a five facts video. After that, I will definitely be doing something about Disney. No, it won't be what you're probably thinking. I can almost guarantee you'll learn something new. After that, nothing concrete is planned specifically what the video topic will be, but I have certain ideas that I would like to create over others. Looking at my idea sticky note, I have 17 ideas not including the two I previously mentioned. Maybe I should create a poll. Y'know, just for fun to see if the extremely low traffic I get on this blog would actually vote in it. :)

No comments: