Apr 21, 2011

Results - WMS V, Cedar Rapids, IA 4/17/11

I'm only reporting top 3 for each game this time. For one, I don't know everyone's tag and another, I still don't know the characters people are using in Tekken. Someone who plays this game, get at me!

Tekken 6 (9 entrants)

1. Dan
2. Esom
3. MysticBill

SSF4 (5 entrants)

1. Figgy (Honda)
2. Hogosha (Claw)
3. NGamer3k (Sakura/Ryu)

MvC3 (17 entrants)

1. Hogasha (Ryu/Storm/Haggar)
2. Keela (Tron/Mags/Chun)
3. MysticBill (She-Hulk/Dante/Taskmaster)
.
.
T5. NGamer3k ^^;

Yes, I was dethroned in SSF4 this month by Figgy and Mike. Honda jump strong is well too... strong. Was it just a matter of time? Maybe, but I'm going to make sure not to lose again in the future. On another note, the turnout for Street Fighter is so abysmal, I wouldn't be too heartbroken if it got scrapped. It's pretty much not even worth running at this point.

I'm doing better in Marvel. I was a hop and skip away from top three again, losing to Mystic Bill and the other Bill "Funk'd" both went to game 3's. I've been training a secret character all week (which is why I haven't updated until now), I'll see you at Joker's this Saturday.

No comments: