Apr 21, 2011

Someone Call the Authorities: Jayford Has a MvC3 Blog

It's true. My man, Jay Hartford aka "Indianaz Finest" has a blog to help out all of you Marvel scrubs out there. Very informative for beginners and even has some sprinkled gems for intermediate players. All this blog needs is credibility, win some tournaments and live up to that name, Jay!

Here's a taste:

"I should probably be finishing my homework right now, but I decided to start this blog instead. I’m not naturally good at many things. Honestly, MvC2 and MvC3 might be one of the few things I have some natural talent in. I know a ton of people who want to get better, but have no clue. I have a Dazzle video capture device that I bought for Smash, but I never play anymore. So I decided to make this blog to tell people how not to suck."

No comments: