Dec 2, 2011

Back from Skyrim Land (temporarily) with an update

I did it. I actually completely forgot about this blog due to the bomb that dropped that was Skyrim. Yes, I've even neglected fighting games during this time. I did purchase Ultimate Marvel and KOFXIII and have been practicing off and on, but nothing like I did before-- until today. I had crack down, hardcore training session in all current games to prepare for two tournaments coming up.

If you are wondering what happened at F4, let me say that the tournament was a slight disappointment. It had a very low turnout overall, letting an amazing venue go to waste. Nevertheless a tournament did happen, and if someone requests the full results- I'll track them down and post them, but for now, I'll report my placings.

SSF4 AE had an abysmal 4 entrants. I easily took it. 3s had seven with Alex "Raging Keela" taking first. I placed a surprising 2nd-- one round away from winning. In Marvel "MysticBill" took it using team Viscant against the "Floe Killa" aka Sean "Murphagator" Murphy. Let's not discuss my performance. MysticBill in a slight upset took Tekken 6 as well. Good stuff to him as he took down the biggest two tournaments at the event.

Now tomorrow I set off for another tournament weekend. Friday, I'll be Omaha once again for their monthly. The next day, Ames, for a charity tournament with Iowa's Des Moines crew. I'll (try to) report back with the results and more in the following week.

No comments: