Jul 28, 2014

August Tournament Schedule

August is going to be a busy month for tournaments. I plan on attending the ranbats, UMSK, and Maxout. It'll be a good test after more people will have had an extended period of time with Ultra. I have currently won every tournament in Ultra that I have entered since the game's release outside of Majors of course.

8/1 - Sioux City at Game Lair. Its on August 1 which is a friday and it starts at 6. I think to compete its only $10. I don't know much use but hit up their facebook or twitter @gamelairsc
8/9 - USF4 Iowa Ranbats - Des Moines, Grog's house. 3:30 PM - Stay tuned for details.
8/16 -UMSK - Omaha -https://www.facebook.com/events/1493541330891293/?source=1 I'll probably be going to this.
Myself, Blank, and Zach plan on going to this. Please ask if you want to ride along.

No comments: