Jan 5, 2011

Do I NOT Deliver or What?! (Yet another blog change)

Whoops, so that whole jab about posting more really didn't come through, eh? Sorry, while a lot has been weighing on my mind, I haven't taken the time to write it down. If I can promise anything, I can certainly promise disappointment.

Anyway, onto the next chapter of possible- nay probable dashed expectations as I've decided to revamp the blog again into a video games centered blog featuring posts related to my involvement with the local fighting game scenes here in Iowa. This will include personal journal entries logging my development in different fighters, insight to newer players, and my general musings of experiences. I hope this helps out everybody out there (by "everybody," I of course mean "nobody").

You have to start somewhere, I am obviously aware I have lost what was my single digit readership over my *ahem* hiatus from blogging, but I intend to commit to this. Probably maybe.

As for my old posts, I'm saving the ones I like. That's it. Even though they might have zero to do with the current blog, I want to keep them around for posterity. Any others are going to be deleted. Ciao.

No comments: