Jan 11, 2011

Video from Midwest Final Round Qualifier in KC

This video comes from my most recent tournament showing for Street Fighter and Blazblue on the 17th of December. Losers bracket, third round. As you can see, I'm pretty familiar with Gouken. My opponent seemed to be just as unfamiliar with Sakura. Rape ensued.



For those curious, I lost to Honda in the next round. Good enough for a 13th place finish. Not bad, but definitely not up to my potential or given ability. I'm still getting used to tournament play for this game. In Blazblue I fared somewhat better depending on how you look at it. I finished 5th. My lack of experience in the game shown through in my losses. If only I could get more competition in the game. I'd have more to say, but I'm too far removed from this event to go into detail. Enjoy the video.

No comments: